This policy describes how The Gift Affair manages your personal data and respects your privacy:
- The Gift Affair collects your personal identifiable data when you visit our website. As a user you will perform many activities on our website and in order to provide services to you, we may collect your contact information such as name, email, phone, address. We may also collect your profile information, your order information and your interaction with the website.
- We value the trust you have placed in us and The Gift Affair does not share, rent or sell your data, such as personal data, payment related details, etc. with any third party for commercial use. Also, we at The Gift Affair store your data in highly secured servers for providing complete security to your data.
- In special cases like any legal issues or a lawful request by a public agency, The Gift Affair may share the data with the requesting party.
- As a customer you may navigate our website for browsing but in order to place an order, we would require you to register with us.
- We may also use your contact details to send out offers specially crafted for your shopping needs. You may unsubscribe from our newsletters/offer emails etc. at any point in time by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in the respective emails.
- As our registered user, you will have access to update your profile details on our website. You may change your phone number, email address and other details as and when required. Also, if you wish to de-register your account from our website, you must drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.